Welcome to American Real Estate & Auction
Kendall J. Bennett is licensed in Virginia, license #1152, North Carolina and West Virginia. He was president of the Virginia Auctioneers Association in 1998 and holds the designations of CAI, CES, AARE and GPPA-Master. Betty A. Bennett, Kendall's wife, is licensed in Virginia, license #2816, and both are members of VAA and NAA. Kendall is owner and real estate broker of American Real Estate, Inc. and Betty is a licensed Virginia Realtor.
Friday, May 17th @ 4 PM Personal Property Estate Auction - John Deere Tractor, Graveley Prof Mower, 2007 Honda, 2009 Suzuki, 18 ft Utility Trailer. Saturday, May 25th Farm Land Auction
In order to better serve all of our customers, American Real Estate & Auction offers the following services:
REAL ESTATE SERVICES
- A full service real estate company and a member of the Greater Augusta Association of Realtors
- Agents that are professionally trained to market your property and to help you find a property that suits your needs.
- Property management to handle rental property and help individuals find suitable rentals.
- Real estate at auction including houses, commercial, land and farms.
- Specializing in estates, real estate, business liquidations, and commercial auctions.
American Mini-Storage offers security PLUS with our location!
- NEW - CLIMATE CONTROLLED STORAGE UNITS - Just completed Staunton's first climated controlled storage facility. We offer both small and large units to meet all of your storage needs.
- Storage units number 325
- Fenced-in, computerized gate
- 24-hour video surveillance
- Well-lit lot
- easy access
- 24-hour entry to renters
- Parking for tractor-trailers and motor homes.
- Moving to a new residence or need to move your items for auction? We can pack an entire estate, move antiques, furniture, appliances and other large items.
American Personal Property Appraisal Company
- Offers certified personal property appraisals recognized on a national level under USPAP guidelines for estates, individuals, attorneys and banks. We appraise antiques, furniture, glassware, art, silver, jewelry and misc. inventory.